One of the major problems with building a new business website by spending lots of money and time is not getting the results that you want.
Building a new website make you hope to see the flood of new online orders, calls from local customers and hundreds of subscribers.
But you’re website is not giving you a result that you’re waiting to see. There are many reasons that you’re website is not converting properly, including not choosing a creative web design agency.
In this post, we’ll discuss top 5 reasons that are stopping your website to convert.
- Contact Details: You’re not mentioning complete details about you and how to contact you on your website.
- Third Class Navigations: Your website has a poor navigation system that’s making the problem for your users to navigate your website services and products properly.
- Slow Speed: Your website speed is slow. It’s taking lots of time to open. You should take website speed seriously.
- Mobile Unfriendly: Your business website is not friendly for the mobile user. Mobile friendly websites are the most important part of any business success in online markets.
- On-Site Interruptions: Too many popups, videos, graphics, visuals and other on-site interruptions are causing a problem for your user to see your site properly.
This post is a guest post submitted by Zulqi